Fantasy Baseball Draft Day Spreadsheet
If you are like me, you want to be in complete control
during your fantasy draft. A lot of times, the draft can go a bit too
fast for you to keep up with all of the goings on - especially in auction
leagues. It's nearly impossible to keep an accurate track of all the money
each team has left, which positions they need, let alone your own team.
Well, we have a solution for you and it is SO easy to use
! TG Fantasy
Baseball has partnered with FantasyDraftTools.com to bring you a special price
on this tremendous worksheet.
Some features include:
- Customization of scoring based on your league rules
- Customization of roster size including the number of players at each position
- Standard drafts or auctions supported
- Projected stats for 2024 included and updated right up until Opening Day
- Draft board worksheet sortable by position or draft round
- Easy-to-read data showing $ and positions left for each team
More Details Than You Could Ever Want To Know
Our fantasy baseball draft worksheet uses Microsoft Excel to create a comprehensive,
powerful draft board & cheatsheet. Don't worry about keeping track of ANYTHING
in the auction draft board and our standard draft board - we do it for you!
For fantasy baseball auction drafts, we even have auction values that are updated
throughout the draft or auction
Our fantasy baseball draft spreadsheet & cheatsheet::
- Keeps track of "Total Spent So Far" (Sum of all dollars spent)
- Keeps track of "Total Remaining" (Salary Cap minus 'Total Spent So Far')
- Keeps track of "1 Player Max"
- Sum of all dollars spent
- Minimum $ amount for all remaining players
- "How much can I spend on 1 player?"
- Provides a drop down list of all fantasy baseball positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, DH, SP, RP, MI and CI
- Player Pool options: All MLB Players, American League Only, National League Only<. New For 2015! - Custom pool options now available where you can pick any combination of the 30 MLB teams
- Removes the player for the available players drop down box as players are drafted
- Handles all three scoring styles: Points Scoring, Rotisserie and Head-to-Head
After you've customized your draft board, you will be taken to your Fantasy Baseball Draft Board...this feature will enable you to toggle from team to team as well as view the overall league summary.
All you have to enter is the dollar amount each player is auctioned for. If you selected "Standard" as your draft type, no dollar amounts are necessary.
Our fantasy baseball draft spreadsheet does everything you need on draft night...except draft you a championship! That's up to you.
Our draft spreadheet works for both redraft fantasy baseball leagues and keeper fantasy baseball leagues.
If you have Excel on your computer, you have all you need. Once your payment is processed, you will receive an instant email with instructions on how to download your copy of our Fantasy Baseball Draft Tool.