TG Fantasy Baseball

TG Fantasy Baseball
Boxscores
Dollar Values

League Leaders
Who's Hot
Who's Cold

Player News
Injury Calendar

Free Newsletter

Football Draft Help

Fantasy Baseball Player Profile

Search for Other Players

ATL Michael Harris
Atlanta Braves
OF: 138  
2024 Projected Value: $26
Based on 10-team NL-only league

Player Stats      Daily Log
Year AB H R HR RBI BB SO SB AVG Rate
2024 proj 460 136 76 19 61 23 104 20 0.296 45.9
2023 505 148 76 18 57 25 101 20 0.293 44.6
2022 414 123 75 19 64 21 107 20 0.297 45.9

Player News XML
Date News
2/14/24 Michael Harris II Dishes on How To Succeed Defensively in Center Field. Michael Harris II Dishes on How To Succeed Defensively in Center Field What makes Harris such a dominant defensive center fielder? Author: Kyle Richardson Publish date: Feb 14, 2024 12:01 PM EST When Michael Harris II was coming up in the Atlanta Braves minor league system, he was known as a proficient defensive center fielder. He was known mostly for his ability to cover the outfield and make uncommon plays look easy. You know the saying, "71 percent of the Earth is covered by water and the other 29 percent is covered by (insert name here)." You can plug Harris's name into that spot. Recently, Harris went on MLB Tonight to discuss a multitude of topics. One of the questions he was asked
Source: https://www.si.com/mlb/braves/news/atlanta-braves-...
2/13/24 Michael Harris II dishes on his Sophomore season. Michael Harris II dishes on his Sophomore season Michael Harris joined MLB Today to discuss his Sophomore campaign in Atlanta. Author: Kyle Richardson Publish date: Feb 13, 2024 9:29 AM EST Atlanta Braves outfielder Michael Harris II played his second full season in the MLB in 2023. He finished the season as one of the most productive hitters to ever hit in the No. 9 spot in the lineup, with a .293 batting average, a .334 on-base percentage, and a .494 slugging percentage with 33 doubles, 3 triples, 18 homers, and 57 RBI. Recently, Harris sat down with MLB Network to talk about his Sophomore season. "Atlanta athletes period are just different breeds. Everybody in this city wants to compete and
Source: https://www.si.com/mlb/braves/news/atlanta-braves-...
2/12/24 Braves Outfielder Praises Atlanta in New Balance Ad. Michael Harris II Praises Atlanta in New Balance Commercial Michael Harris II said, "Atlanta athletes are just a different breed," in a New Balance ad. Author: Pat Benson Publish date: Feb 12, 2024 3:43 PM EST Every child who is a sports fan dreams of one day representing their hometown and playing for their favorite team. That dream became a reality for Atlanta Braves center fielder Michael Harris II when he was selected in the third round of the 2019 MLB Draft. Harris' tutelage under Braves legend Marquis Grissom and subsequent rise from the minor leagues to the show have been well-documented over the past few years. His uniquely Atlanta story and exciting play style make it easy to understand
Source: https://www.si.com/fannation/sneakers/news/michael...
2/11/24 Braves Have a Huge Decision To Make About One of Their Young Stars. Braves Have a Huge Decision To Make About One of Their Young Stars The Atlanta Braves have a few different ways they can configure their lineup Author: Lindsay Crosby Publish date: Feb 11, 2024 10:48 AM EST As they prepare to enter the 2024 season, the Atlanta Braves don't have a ton of questions left to answer. The Braves return all but one lineup regulars from MLB's best offense last season, as well as virtually all of their rotation from last season. The biggest questions seem to focus on who fills out the bench and how Atlanta configures the bullpen. Oh, and where to bat centerfielder Michael Harris II . The third-year outfielder has been absolutely electric in his first two seasons,
Source: https://www.si.com/mlb/braves/analysis/braves-have...
2/09/24 Michael Harris II gets real on Braves ahead of 2024 season. The Atlanta Braves are building a roster set on competing for a World Series title in 2024. Michael Harris II has seen that growth firsthand and says the Braves are ready to take on the season head first. Harris know that with the team Atlanta has cultivated, they'll have a target on their backs all throughout the season. “(The team culture) is huge.
Source: https://clutchpoints.com/braves-news-michael-harri...

See all news and stats for this player